Design Studio: Laser Cutter
- All files must be .dwg, .svg or .img format. Submit files for printing (link to instructions below)
- Laser cut parts must be for a class or research project
- Usable via requests through a TA only
- Fab Lab Office Hours
About This Machine
This free-standing, single platform laser can cut a variety of materials to produce precise parts quickly to allow for rapid prototyping and design iterations.
- All files must be .dwg, .svg or .img format
- Laser Material Processing Area (W x H): 24” x 18” *
- Maximum thickness is 0.25
- Full list of acceptable materials to cut ***PVC IS NEVER ALLOWED***
How to Use
Want to make laser-cuttable graphics from a Solidworks model? Follow this Instructable.