1. Who is my academic advisor?
For general advisement, such as course scheduling and questions about the curriculum, please contact the Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Ms. Allison Andrews (email@example.com). You will have a faculty academic advisor assigned to you for career mentoring. You can find the contact information of your faculty advisor on UDSIS. Log in and click on “Academic Advisor”. If no advisor is listed, please contact Ms. Andrews.
2. What does my academic advisor do?
3. Registration is coming up. What do I need to do before I meet with my advisor?
Contact Undergraduate Academic Advisor Ms. Allison Andrews firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance of your registration open date to make an appointment. If Ms. Andrews is not available or if you have special circumstances, you can contact Associate Chairman for Undergraduate Education, Dr. Michael Keefe, 107 Spencer Lab, or Assistant Dean Charles Shermeyer, College of Engineering, 141 DuPont Hall. Be on time for your appointment. It is your responsibility to make the changes suggested by your advisor.
4. I am having trouble registering for a class. Who do I contact?
5. I am having trouble registering for a MATH class. Who do I contact?
6. What classes count toward Technical Electives?
7. Does Independent Study (MEEG 366 or MEEG 466) count as a Technical Elective?
8. How do I declare a minor?
9. How do I change my major to mechanical engineering?
10. How do I change my major from mechanical engineering to a different major?
11. Can I do study abroad?
12. What courses count for Honors credit?
13. I'm interested in undergraduate research. Can I take research for credit?
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
UD Admissions Office