In just 10 courses, this 30-credit program covers the foundations of solid mechanics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, and dynamics and offers electives in diverse areas including biomechanics, clean energy and environment, composite materials and manufacturing, energy efficient mobility systems and smart cities, robotics and controls and more.
- Earn your degree by taking one or more courses per term
- 100% online format – or hybrid – same faculty, same tuition
- People with engineering, math, and related backgrounds can enroll
- Have personal enrollment support through to degree completion
- GRE waivers are considered
Learn More & Watch Info Session
Register to view program details, watch an information session video, and learn about applying to this program.