201B Spencer Lab/STAR
Newark, Delaware 19716
PhD | Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
MS | Bioengineering, Penn State University
BS | Mechanical Engineering, Cornell University
- Investigates the causes of problems with walking experienced by stroke patients.
- Research analyzes whether gait (walking) problems are muscle-related or caused by interference in signals sent from the brain.
- Also researches the mechanisms of osteoarthritis, particularly the wearing down of cartilage in the knee.
- Can speak about musculoskeletal biomechanics and simulation of human movement.
- Biomechanical Engineering